Table of ContentsThis page lists available Guides on how to setup, use and learn MoPho. If you have questions or comments you can email email@example.com.
Summit CRS users should read the 'Summit Specific' guides at the bottom for Summit specific setup. Otherwise, browse through the General guides like the Quick Start Guide.
- Summit Quick Start Guide: Do you already have Media setup at your shop? Can you access your Summit Media from a workstation? If so this is the place to start to get MoPho setup quickly.
- MoPho and Summit Setup: Are you setting up Summit Media for the first time? Are you not sure if you have media setup? Here is the place to start to get Summit setup with MoPho.
- Summit Media Paths and MoPho: How to properly configure your Media paths and MoPho.
- System Requirements: For iOS device and computer/server.
- Introduction to Shared folders
- Create a Shared folder Guide
- Is this folder Shared?: Find out if a folder in Windows is already Shared and configured correctly.
- Learn the MoPho App User Interface: Learn each screen and button in MoPho and what it does.
- Quick Start Guide: Quick introduction to how MoPho works and how to do basic tasks.
- MoPho Settings Guide: Learn how to change MoPho settings like image resolution.
- Troubleshooting: Start here if you are getting error messages
- Whats New in version 1.1
- Barcode Scanning
- Categories setup and usage
- How to get your IP Address Moderate Get the IP Address of an iOS Device or a computer/server. Information about Subnets.
- Anonymous Login Guide Moderate - Details how to use MoPho with Anonymous login to your shared folder. This means that a username and password are not required to send images. This is generally not recommended, but may be desirable in certain circumstances.
- SMB and MoPho guide Technical - Specific information about how MoPho sends files to your computer. Details security settings required for proper configuration
- Disable forced SMB Signing in Windows Technical - Make sure your server or domain controller isn't blocking MoPho. Mostly useful for domain users.
- NTLM and MoPho guide Technical - Details NTLMv2 authentication and MoPho. Shows how to enable/disable in Windows.