Another new feature in version 1.1 is Categories. Categories are used to organize your images into departments or groups. Selecting a Category before sending will put your images in a sub-folder with the same name as the category. For Summit users, you may want to name your Categories to match your department names in the production view.
Categories can be boiled down to essentially "commonly used sub-folder names". For example, users in the Autobody industry might have sub-folders for each vehicle organized by their production phase. Although usage similar to this was the intention, categories can be named anything you wish.
You will select a Category right before you Share your images. This would be the same time when you enter in the usual folder name.
To select a Category press the Category field on the Share screen.
This will take you to the Category list. Select your desired Category (or none) and then go back to the share screen.
Your selected Category name should now appear in the field.
- For example, if you use the folder name '123' and select the Category 'Inspection' MoPho will write your images to the folder '123\Inspection'.
MoPho comes with a few built in Categories. These are included to give you an idea of what you can do with categories. You can have up to 15 categories in MoPho. To change or add a category you will open the Settings app on your device.
- First you will need to open the Settings app on your device.
- Next find MoPho in the list and tap it.
- Select Category Names in MoPho's options. This will list the 15 'slots' for your category names.
- Here you can touch an empty row to add a new category or edit an existing one.
- After you have made your changes, press the back button on the top left. Now you can exit the Settings app. Next time you open MoPho, your changes will show up when selecting a Category.