Settings for MoPho are stored in the iOS 'Settings' app. The following settings options are currently in MoPho version 1.0:
- Image Resolution: Change the resolution of images that are captured using MoPho. MoPho will use the new settings next time you open it. Remember, smaller resolution will mean faster sending speeds and smaller files but lower quality.
Changing image resolution
- Open up the 'Settings' App in iOS
- Scroll down the list of apps until you fine MoPho. Touch this row to enter MoPho's settings.
- Select the setting you wish to change. In this case we want to change the Image Resolution settings.
- A list of available resolutions will appear. Select the desired resolution by tapping on it.